Try this easy Gerhards approved cut out sugar cookie recipe this holiday season. This is a classic that we are sure everyone will enjoy!
- 1 (3 oz) package cream cheese
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. butter
- 1 tsp orange juice
- 3½ c. flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. cream of tarter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- Mix ingredients together & chill dough for at least 2 hours.
- On a floured surface, roll dough to 1/8” thick. Dip cutters in flour before each use.
- Bake cookies at 375 degrees for 7 – 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Mix powder sugar & a little milk to obtain proper constancy.
- Add food coloring for desired color.
Send us a photo of your recreations. We would love to see them!
Comment below by logging in with your social media site, OR type in your name and email and check the "I'd rather post as a guest" box to send us your message.
Send us a picture by clicking on the image icon after writing your comment.