- 1 cup HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
Prep Time: 20 M
Cook TIme: 3 H 20 M
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix graham crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottoms of 18 paper-lined muffin pan cups.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crusts.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until centers are almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Beat whipping cream with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form; spread gently onto cheesecakes. Top with blueberries and lemon zest.