Try this delicious, healthy and easy snack the next time you have a craving!
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the over to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place the edamame into a colander and rinse under cold water to thaw. Drain and place on a towel to pay dry.
- Transfer edamame to a bowl and add in the olive oil, parmesan and salt and pepper to taste. Stir gently to incorporate.
- Transfer mixture to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread out evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is crispy and golden, about 15 minutes.
Send us a photo of your recreations. We would love to see them!
Comment below by logging in with your social media site, OR type in your name and email and check the "I'd rather post as a guest" box to send us your message.
Send us a picture by clicking on the image icon after writing your comment.