Is your stainless steel sink starting to look dull and dirty? Follow these simple steps to make your sink shine.
You will need the following items to clean your sink:
- A spray bottle
- Baking soda
- Lemon Juice
- Paper or cloth towel
1. With sponge rinse sink out thoroughly to remove any debris.
2. Sprinkle baking soda around the sink bottom and sides.
3. With a 50% vinegar and 50% lemon juice solution use a spray bottle to dampen the sink. The baking soda will start to fizz. Let sit for about 1 minute.
4. With the sponge, scrub the sink in a circular motion.
5. Rinse the sink out thoroughly and wash out all of the baking soda.
6. Use a towel to dry the sink.
Now you have a shiny and clean sink! Keep your sink looking cleaner longer by drying after each use.
Comment below by logging in with your social media site, OR type in your name and email and check the "I'd rather post as a guest" box to send us your message.
Send us a picture by clicking on the image icon after writing your comment.