Judy Kimble, product and marketing manager at Gerhards, searched the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show for this year’s top kitchen and bath trends to share with you!
Each year NKBA (National Kitchen & Bath Association) sponsors the largest the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) in North America. The 2016 venue was held in Las Vegas, January 19-21. It’s literally the equivalent of “fashion week” for Kitchen & Bath. Designers from all over the country attend this annual show to experience the industry’s latest trends, new introductions and “design concepts”. It’s all the top brands; Kohler, Masterbrands, Delta, Rohl, Robern, Moen and more!
- Cabinets -Black and all sorts of shades of grey. Light grey, dark grey, brown grey – greys are all the rage.
- Blues were the predominant “color” shown; marine blue to soft grey blue to navy blue.
- Faucets – titanium ( black silvers) & golds; rose gold, bright gold, bronze and warm antiqued golds – Gorgeous. Black bathrooms with gold faucets – very rich.
- Solid Surface introductions – Silestone, Cambria, and Ceasarstone all showed whites with black – beyond stunning appeal.
KBIS People’s Choice Awards:
- Best in Show: Electrolux for Perfect Steam Washer w/ LuxCare Wash and SmartBoost
- Best of Bath Gold: DXV by American Standard for Vibrato Faucet
- Best of Bath Silver: Robern for Balletto Vanity
- Best of Kitchen Gold: Walker Zanger for Kaza Concrete
- Best of Kitchen Silver: Liebherr for Undercounter Pullout Refrigerator
Comment below by logging in with your social media site, OR type in your name and email and check the "I'd rather post as a guest" box to send us your message.
Send us a picture by clicking on the image icon after writing your comment.