Prep: 15 m
Cook: 30 m
Ready In: 45 m
- 1 (9.6 ounce) package Jimmy Dean® Original Hearty Pork Sausage Crumbles
- 2 cups cubed cooked red potatoes
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Cook sausage in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 4-5 minutes or until hot. Stir in potatoes.
- Beat eggs, cheese, salt and pepper in large bowl with wire whisk. Pour over sausage mixture.
- Cook over medium-high heat 2 minutes, occasionally lifting edge with spatula and tilting skillet to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath. (Do not stir.)
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook 14-17 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Top with tomato and onions. Cut into 8 wedges to serve.