A St. Germain cocktail that's party perfect for the holidays! St. Germain Elderflower liqueur, lime, and cranberry combine for a light and floral cocktail that sparkles. Make a single serving or prepare in a larger pitcher to serve a crowd.
Yield: 1 cocktail
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon sugar, for rimming glass
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce elderflower liqueur, such as St. Germain
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- Frozen cranberries, for serving
- Zest 1/2 of the lime into a small bowl and combine with rimming sugar, rubbing the sugar and zest together with your fingers until fragrant. Sprinkle onto a small plate. Cut the lime into wedges, then use one to wet the edge of the serving glass. Gently tap the edge of the glass into the sugar, coating well. Set aside.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes. Add vodka, elderflower liqueur, cranberry juice, and 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice. Shake vigorously to combine and strain into the prepared glass. Garnish with a lime wedge and frozen cranberries and serve.
For a party, increase recipe yield as needed, place in a pitcher, and chill before guests arrive. To serve, shake each guest's cocktail individually or chill very very well and pour immediately.