- 2 medium ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup fat-free, plain greek yogurt
- 3 Medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons unsalted chopped almonds or walnuts
- In a food processor or blender, process all the ingredients except the almonds until smooth.
- transfer the puddling to serving dishes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow the chia seeds to thicken.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with the almonds if desired.
Recipe from recipes.heart.org