PREP TIME 10 mins
COOK TIME 10 mins
TOTAL TIME 20 mins
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad is a quick and easy recipe perfect for a game day party or a summer picnic. Tender pasta is tossed with a creamy buffalo sauce and fresh vegetables all topped off with crumbled bleu cheese for a side dish bursting with flavor and crunch!
Author: Danielle Green
- 12oz. package bow tie pasta, prepared all dente
- 5.3 oz. container nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ c. light Ranch dressing
- ⅔ c. buffalo sauce
- 2½ c. cubed rotisserie chicken
- 1 c. celery, chopped
- 2 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- ⅔ c. red onion, diced
- 4 oz. bleu cheese crumbles (optional)
- In a large bowl, stir the yogurt, ranch and buffalo sauce together. Toss in the pasta and toss until well coated. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until well combined. Store refrigerated.