PREP TIME: 5 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 5 MINS
AUTHOR: HOLLY N.
This amazing bacon cheese dip is served cold with loads of bacon and cheddar flavor! This is the perfect dip for crackers, chips or vegetables!
- 4 green onions , slivered
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 dashes hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 slices of bacon cooked crisp & crumbled
- 4 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Serve with crackers, veggies or sour dough bread chunks.