My friends this dish is simple but robust. 15 minutes cooking time is all you need
• 4, 6-ounce chicken breast (organic preferred)
• 1 cup of fresh tomatoes, diced
• ½ cup of white wine
• 1 clove of garlic, chopped fine
• 16 kalamata olives, pitted and halved
• 1 tablespoon of capers chopped
• 3 tablespoon of white balsamic vinegar
• 3 tablespoon of olive oil
• 4 tablespoon of crumbled feta cheese
• 1/2 cup of fresh Basil, shredded
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Rice flour flour for dredging
• 1 tablespoon of butter
1. Season each chicken breast with salt and pepper, then dredge them in flour and shake the excess off.
2. Meanwhile, heat a medium to large pan on medium heat and add olive oil after 30 second of heating the pan.
3. Place chicken in the pan and increase temperature to medium/ high, cook on each side for 2 minutes.
4. While chicken is cooking combine balsamic, tomatoes, olives, basil, capers and garlic in a bowl.
5. First add the wine then add the mixture to the pan then the butter and cook for another minute and serve over mashed potatoes or pasta as we do for lunch delivery at IL MITO & Zesti.