- 1/3 C. olive oil
- 1/3 C. fresh lime juice
- 3/4 t. salt
- 3/4 t. pepper
- 1 T. (rounded) canned chipotles in adobo
Blend together well in blender or emersion blender.
Mix together in large bowl:
- 1 rotisserie-cooked chicken (comes apart better if not cold)
- 1 medium sweet white onion, chopped (red if desired and/or some green onions)
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 C. cilantro, snipped w/ scissors
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 1/2 frozen corn
Toss dressing with chicken mixture and chill. Serve with crushed Fritos.
I double the dressing recipe and end up using about 3/4 of it. You’ll find other uses for the little left over—trust me!
Compliments of Jenny Miller