This Simple Cooking with Heart recipe is a colorful, festive and flavorful vegetarian dish that’s easy to make! Combine all ingredients below for this refreshing dish!
- 15 oz. canned, no-salt-added black beans (1 can), drained, rinsed
- 1 cup avocado (1 medium or 2 small), halved, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 mangos (about 2 cups), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 green onions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces OR
- 1/2 small red or white onion (about 1/4 cup), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 red or green bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 or 1/2 jalapeño pepper, stems discarded, seeded, finely chopped, optional
- 3 Tbsp. fresh or bottled lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
Send us a photo of your recreations. We would love to see them!
Comment below by logging in with your social media site, OR type in your name and email and check the "I'd rather post as a guest" box to send us your message.
Send us a picture by clicking on the image icon after writing your comment.