Over time you may see calcium build up on your shower head. The build up can effect the waterflow, when you see calcium build up like this it's time to remove.
Follow these few easy steps to clean your shower head in minutes!
1. You will need vinegar and a cup or bowl
(both white and cider will work. Make sure it's large enough to accommodate your showerhead.)
2. Pour an inch of vinegar into the bowl.
3. Dunk shower head in bowl.
4. Let it soak for about 60 seconds.
5. With a wet cloth wipe off shower head.
Now your shower head is all clean.
Good as new!
Comment below by logging in with your social media site, OR type in your name and email and check the "I'd rather post as a guest" box to send us your message.
Send us a picture by clicking on the image icon after writing your comment.