- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed meal
- 1 1/2 cups oats (I used 1-minute oats for texture reasons)
- 1/2 cup Rice Krispies
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
Prep Time: 25 M
Cook TIme: 20 M
- In a large bowl, cream together peanut butter and honey.
- Fold in vanilla extract if using.
- Stir in ground flax seed, coconut flakes, oats, Rice Krispies and mini chocolate chip.
- Stir until well combined (this takes a lot of stirring) Mixture should be thick and sticky.
- Freeze for about 10 minutes or until chilled.
- Use a mini ice cream scoop to scoop out the mixture.
- Roll into balls.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or counter.