We're still celebrating the New Year with this spritzer by the Minimalist Baker. We added our own twist to make a refreshing NA option.
- 1 ounce (2 Tbsp) pomegranate juice, chilled
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) sparkling white wine, chilled
- 1 ounce (2 Tbsp) St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) club soda, chilled
- 1-2 Tbsp pomegranate seeds
- To one serving glass, add pomegranate juice, St. Germain, sparkling white wine and top with club soda and a few pomegranate seeds.
- Taste and adjust ingredients as desired. Repeat for more servings.
- Substitue sparkling white wine with sparkling white grape juice.
- Substitue the St. Germain liqueur with an elderflower soda.
Source from: Minimalist Baker
We would love to see your recreations! Send us a photo or comment of what you thought of this recipe!
Comment below by logging in with your social media site, OR type in your name and email and check the "I'd rather post as a guest" box to send us your message.
Send us a picture by clicking on the image icon after writing your comment.