- 8 ounces Linguine pasta
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup matchbox carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried ginger (or 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger)
- Cook pasta in a large pot of water according to package directions. Drain water then rinse with cold water to cool.
- Add cooked pasta to a large bowl. Add all the vegetables. Gently toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients together. Pour dressing over pasta mixture. Gently toss together to coat with dressing. Cover with lid then place bowl in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight. (I feel overnight is best.